1. Getting Started back to top
Before you start using our themes, we recommend that you take a look at the Getting Started Documentation page. It contains information about installing a WordPress theme, answers to some frequently asked questions, as well as recommended plugins.
2. Logo & Customization back to top
To customize some parts of the theme, please go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
3. Thumbnails Size back to top
Our themes use the native WordPress image uploader combined with a couple of custom images sizes, as defined in functions.php. Here is a list of custom sizes used by the theme:
- 710×350 – used for the slideshow on homepage and single post/page pages.
- 100×60 – used in the Recent Posts block as well as category archive pages.
4. Menu Configuration back to top
Our themes fully support Custom WordPress Menus. If you are not familiar with this feature, please check this in-depth video tutorial. In this video you will learn how to create and use menus in WordPress, as well as some additional tips and tricks using Menus.
5. Theme Support back to top
If any problem occurs during the installation process, or if the theme for some reason behaves differently than expected, you can always rely on our AcademiaThemes Customer Support.